Purchased a Pinnacle Arctic 7/5 yesterday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

savechief

Registered
Reaction score
I plan on diving tomorrow, so I'll update this thread with my impressions. Water temps in SoCal last weekend were about 52F.

I tried on quite a few suits yesterday, including a Bare Alpine (ML), Pinnacle Elastiprene 7 (M & L), Waterproof Aries (L), Mares Trilastic 8.6.5 (L). All of them fit well with the exception of the Pinnacle Elastiprenes. I ended up with a Medium-Large Pinnacle Arctic. My favorite suit was probably the Mares Trilastic 8.6.5, but only by a slim margin over the Arctic, mostly because it was slightly easier to get into than the Arctic. In the end, however, I could not pass up the deal that I got on the Arctic (least expensive of all the suits I tried on), the way it fit and the great things that I've heard about it. Also bought a Bare Coldwater Hood w/zipper for the noggin.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom