please rate?

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avoid

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are going to Puerto Vallarta next week. Any suggestions on which dive shops to use or avoid. Is a wet suit needed this timeof year?

Kinda late on my reply. I used Pacific Scuba in the past and they are okay. If you want the best experience for scuba in the Vallarta area (and we have used nearly every shop there in the last 8 consecutive years of traveling to the area), by far Karla at Boca Divers is the best! Her shop is south of town in Boca de Tomatlan, so it is a bit difficult to get to (taxi is expensive and the bus takes a bit of time). The expertise and experience is worth the extra hassle. I won't dive with anyone else in Vallarta ever again! :D

If your looking for a cattle experence I'd say Vallarta Adventures. Otherwise everytime I'm down there I use OceanQuest. There are located south of town and you end up basically at Mismiloya Beach. You take a crumy little boat, but there are less than 6 ppl on it. Not sure whats up though, on the PADI site I saw their dive shop for sale

I used Twin Dolphins and had a great time. The good sites are way out but worth the ride. lots of eels and mantas if you are lucky.

I believe you will need a wet suit.

Back
Top Bottom