Puerto Galera - Dive VIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zorayah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!
I'm new to this board.
Just wanna know if anyone heard of/used the outfit Dive VIP in Puerto Galera? Any feedback?

Cheers.

I always do a few dives with John at VIP when I'm in town...no complaints.

They may be connected with Action Divers. I know we've picked up some divers over there when I was diving with Action Divers.

Roscoe, owner of Action, is part owner of VIP with John.

I'm a big fan. I got my Open Water PADI certification with John Barratt at VIP Dive and I've been back there several times. I've been all over the Phils for diving - Palawan (Puerto Princessa), Bohol, Camiguin, Cebu, Malipasqua, Davao, Leyte (Padre Burgos), etc.
VIP Dive in Puerto Galera is always great fun and good diving.
Here's a little video I just made about it (Honest to God, he didn't ask me to do it):
YouTube - Dive VIP Sabang Puerto Galera, Philippines

Hi, I have dived with VIP a couple of times when Triton divers closed down, Diving was ok but they just stick to one dive spot during the dive. unlike Sea Riders where they can bring you to 2 to three dives spot in a single dive depending on how long you consume your air. vip don't point you u/w subjects if you are taking pics. I don't know if I dive with them for a long time if they would change this attitude.

yes have dived with johno barret at vip also got open water with them john a great bloke and a great dive instrutor and can reccomend him 100 per cent he organises everything with no fuss will be back there soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom