Published first Book!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
To all of you that have listened to me talk about publishing my first book for the last eight months, it is done! I thought I had everyones email address but I don't so if you are watching here is the information. The book's name is Dominos. To order one, go to Barnes & Noble.com and search Dominos by Donna Calhoun

Thanks

Congratulations.

To all of you that have listened to me talk about publishing my first book for the last eight months, it is done! I thought I had everyones email address but I don't so if you are watching here is the information. The book's name is Dominos. To order one, go to Barnes & Noble.com and search Dominos by Donna Calhoun

Thanks
So, where do I send my copy to make it a Signed Edition??? :)
Rick

That is awesome Donna!! I can't wait to read it!!

My partner is an author as well (she writes erotic romance as Susan Lyons) - so I know what an enourmous step this is. Congrats on entering the world of the published - now you will have a whole new set of challenges!

You guys are so sweet. I'll drive anywhere you say to sign the copy. The story is a woman who takes the law into her own hands and gets even with a child molester that gets out of jail on a technicality.

The next book is a diving murder - it is called Wet Revenge! I'm working for a Spring 2008 date. Stay tuned for more later. The first one is rated GP. Wet Revenge is definitely rated 'trashy R'. It has little to do with romance but a lot to do with sex and diving.

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom