PT-015 housing at B&H

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oversea once bubbled...
Price had nothing to do with what I wrote. I had read that they are not very or not as durable as some of the others out there and could leak. Its just what I read, I don't know this to be a fact. In fact I've never touched one because up until now, no one has had em. It looks nice from what I've seen, but none of what I said is proven fact.

I took your comment that you "understood Oly's to be not very good" to be in comparison to an Ikelite because "in the meantime I got an ikelite." I should have asked as Blacknet did "Not that good as compared to what?"

The only fair comparison you can make is like to like.... polycarbonate case to polycarbonate case. Of course, there's no comparison between the Oly case and a L&M aluminum Tetra case. That's apples and oranges.

Ordered Thurs morn and at my house 2:00pm Friday.

Seems as though the wife is going to get a very nice present on FATHERS DAY!!

I myself do not have the patience for pic taking kudos to you that do. I love to look at the pics and dream of the dive :)

See you are not getting it. I origonally looked at the oly but heard some bad reports and it also was not available. so I bought the ikelite. I felt as if I were to buy the oly, as I advance with the camera and strobes etc. I would end up getting the ikelite or even better, the ligh and motion anyway. I'm not comparing them at all, the ikelite is easily double the price of the oly. I did not want to end up buying 2 housings because my first was not good enough (i'm not knocking it). So enough with the comparisons, I guess what I'm really getting at is to think about your ultmate goal for undewater photography before you buy.

oversea once bubbled...
...I guess what I'm really getting at is to think about your ultmate goal for undewater photography before you buy.

Now THAT we can agree on! :D

Adorama is apparently selling it for $159
that right got mine on thursday works great went to 130 with it today just as soon I get some kind of photo program other than oly camedia I will post some pics and for someone who says not that good better try it before talking trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

medic13 once bubbled...
works great went to 130 with it today

I made two dives at 48m (160ft) this weekend and it worked great. I know it's rated to 40m but I just couldn't stand - I had to try. BTW I don't recommend this.

Back
Top Bottom