pt 010 tray and handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemed06

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a tray and handle for my pt 010...something inexpensive...I've read some of the other threads...the Ultralight seems nice but a bit expensive. Any other ideas for an inexpensive set-up. I don't have a strobe and I probably won't be getting one for a little while. Thank you

If you don't have a strobe and don't plan to get one soon, you don't need a tray. When you do get ready for one, The Fisheye tray is what I use. It's very affordable, keeps your rig small and can easily support a YS90DX strobe.

Dee once bubbled...
If you don't have a strobe and don't plan to get one soon, you don't need a tray. When you do get ready for one, The Fisheye tray is what I use. It's very affordable, keeps your rig small and can easily support a YS90DX strobe.

I'd like the tray and arm for stability while taking pictures. Most of my diving is done with 5mm gloves so I need a good handle to keep the camera stable. I'll check out the Fisheye..Thanks

I have been using a tray/handle (w/o strobe) on my PT-010 since I bought it. It does make handling the camera a lot easier. I have one on my PT-010 site that was very inexpensive. I bought it from Jay-Mar Engineering in San Pedro, Ca. but their web link is dead so I think they are not around anymore. Check out the tray/handle's on Oceanbrite.com's site. He will sell them to you w/o buying the strobe package. Not sure what his price is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom