PST LP 104 Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BransK9

Registered
Reaction score
I have a set of PST 104 doubles that i need gone the have a 200 bar manifold and tank bans. Both tanks are still in Hydro and had their VIP last week tanks are in great shape. Also have a Halcyon 55lb wing that in in perfect condition and as a few dives on it I'm asking $625 for them please give me a call at 706-844-4549. I live in Valdosta GA and travel to the N Florida springs very often and can meet you their. I can ship it to you but i will have a to get a shipping quote before i ship it thanks.

I don't know why its not letting me upload pics right now but if you interested i can email pics or text them to you thanks

I'd be interested in the doubles, but shipping would be too much I think. For the fun of it, what's shipping to 90731?

I'd be interested in the doubles, but shipping would be too much I think. For the fun of it, what's shipping to 90731?

You don't need these, Pink! (free bump)

Back
Top Bottom