PST hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two lp85 which I think are actually lp80s and one hp100 that's due for hydro. Do all pst tanks have the special hydro procedure or just the hp tanks?
I can't find the procedure online could someone that has it upload it so I can tape it to the tanks when I take them in for hydro

I have two lp85 which I think are actually lp80s and one hp100 that's due for hydro. Do all pst tanks have the special hydro procedure or just the hp tanks?
I can't find the procedure online could someone that has it upload it so I can tape it to the tanks when I take them in for hydro

While taping the paper to the HP tank can't hurt, make sure you talk to them since it is up to them whether they choose to follow that procedure.

Will do talked to the facility and he seemed to know it but told me to bring in the procedure to compare with his

if the hydro facility doesn't know off the top of their head, go to another hydro facility. too many of these tanks have been failed due to issues with hydro

He seemed like he knew what he was talking about I just aquired the tanks not long ago and don't really know the procedure other than its was different so didn't really know what questions to ask. Thats why I was trying to find the procedure to read over nyself

I don't have the link handy, search for PST hydro prestretch procedure. Basically they prestretch the cylinder before the test. Worthington had something similar. I use a reputable shop, no issues with either.

Sent via

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom