Pst 3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

armedrios

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After some Q+A I believe this to be a Pst 3000 80cf steel tank ,possibly made for USD some time ago.These tanks seem to be somewhat rare so finding specs has proven difficult, the numbers are--- DOT3AA 3000 073550 Pst, it measures approx. 7" in dia. 24.5" long and weighs around 46 pounds full. It was hydro and vis 2 years ago so the hydro is current but the vis is 1 year old, it has a sherwood J valve on it right now but can replace it with a K valve i have. Looking for $125 for it.

Sorry was tired, long day forgot. here is a pic, if you need any other shots, let me know.

Attachments

• DSC08209.JPG
    DSC08209.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC08210.JPG
    DSC08210.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 100
im very interested but i have a couple concers cause its a steel tank and thats an old valve on it has the tank been stored with air in it? an what year was the tank manufactured?and im in RI so this could be an easy sale also does it have a current hydro? do u know when the last VIP was done if it was aluminum it wouldnt be a concernits just that its steel and the age and if its been storedfor a while even with a lil moisture in it the tank could be uselessand a hydro and vip is another 40 im just worried about it failing

Yes it wwas stored with air in it, I had the hydro and vis done 2 years ago so the hydro is current, i have dove with this tank, I can have the vis done if you want when i switch the valve if you want to add that to the price, i am sure it would be a minimal cost.I think my lds only charges like 5-10 dollars for the vis. Mike

ill take it with the k valve for 75 as long as it passes visim about 15 minutes south of providence how for are u from prov?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom