Protune WB Raw GoPo 3 Black Production Color Editing Balance: Before and After

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't think they'll do that as the gopro wasn't designed with the hand held user in mind. It is meant to be mounted in a fixed location, to capture those memorable experiences.

You've inspired me to dig out my red filter. I've got the SRP one.

Yeah, I figured the same but they definitely should implement Image Stabilization. It's purely software I believe and the next gen A9 chip should be able to facilitate it. I t would be a huge improvement in video quality, better so than just going higher resolution.

Yeah, I figured the same but they definitely should implement Image Stabilization. It's purely software I believe and the next gen A9 chip should be able to facilitate it. I t would be a huge improvement in video quality, better so than just going higher resolution.

software IS will be digital image stabilization.. Which may not give such good results.. Optical image stabilization is what they need.. Which requires more hardware for a possible increase in size

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920

software IS will be digital image stabilization.. Which may not give such good results.. Optical image stabilization is what they need.. Which requires more hardware for a possible increase in size
Anything would help. That's the main draw back I see of the GoPro. The tiniest movement translates too readily to the video. I have to be dead still to get what I would consider a stable image, simple normal movements on the other hand look too jittery IMO.

I guess anything would be better than nothing.. In that case I dont see why they can't do it on current tech.. They would prolly need to make it IS or protune but not both.. I could live with that.. I'll be getting a 3+ for Christmas..

Back
Top Bottom