Props to Princeton Tec for great service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1KWIK_69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I found a problem with my two year old Princeton Tec dive light when re-packing my dive bag for an up coming trip. The arm for the switch inside the light had broken. A quick call to Princeton Tec took care of everything. They're sending me a new switch kit in the mail in time for our vaction, at no charge!

You always have to love great customer service after the sale. :wink:

+1 on the great service. I had the same problem and they offered to send me a switch kit or have me send them the light to have the switch replaced. Switch kit came in the mail two days after my phone call!

Ya they are amazing for their word about warranty! The lock switch broke on my older model Tech11 rechargeable. I told them I did not have my receipt for it. They said no worries take it to the nearest dealer for a fix. I did, they sent a new light with the new LED bulbs that is even better. WOW too cool. Only thing is the rechargeable battery is useless for the new light. the battery is for sale now. kev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom