Project Manager - North America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
On dry land, I’m a project consultant, with experience in the education, health and leisure fields.

In addition, my associate runs a project management and communications company, specializing in the arts & entertainment, cultural and not-for-profit sectors.
The company's director has worked as a project coordinator on three continents and has over 15 years of communications experience. Her expertise is in bridging the gap between creative and business aspects of a project and bringing out the best in both.
See BIG Picture Communications or contact suzanne@thebp.ca

Between the two of us, we’ve got experience in many parts of the world in various sectors. We’re based in British Columbia but technology enables us to communicate our endeavors to any location on the continent!

Is that the lady who was in Koh Tao Thailand last summer?
It's hard to tell from the photo.
It's Bob "keener student".

Again, sorry if I've made an inappropriate thread.

Bob the life of Babaloos Bar?

You just missed the big rains. AND you missed the big NURSE'S UNIFORM PARTY!!! - High octane fun, unprecedented on the island.

Fancy meeting you here. Hope you enjoyed the trip and you're keeping up with the diving. Me, I'm staying dry on the work front (just as well as the water's around 8 C) now but one day soon, it's back out on the boats!

Hope you're well and not too bored with normal life.

Let me know how things are.

L

Do you venture down far south as Arizona?

You two sound like just what's needed by some of my friends and associates down here.

But who needs PR when everyone is dressed as nurses!!!! Dang it, I knew I should've stayed longer instead of going to Samui and spending my time hanging at Bophut being hit on by fat old ladyboys!

I have no idea what this is but an associate of mine asked me. Is it something in your arsenal of experience and skills?

I heard you were around here. Thanx for all your words of wisdom in KT.
I don't want to go back to England so if you need help, you have in me a person who's recently done a uni degree and willing to work hard!!

Good luck in Canada

Cheryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom