Project Aware 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wkndbum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Project Aware @ Table Rock will be Sept 17. Sat only this year. According to Scuba Sports in Branson, they will give out the door prizes @ lunch on Sat.

Rock Lane Resort will have their Project Aware prices in effect. I reserved a King room for $50 per night.

See ya there!

Terry

Wkndbum:
Project Aware @ Table Rock will be Sept 17. Sat only this year. According to Scuba Sports in Branson, they will give out the door prizes @ lunch on Sat.

Rock Lane Resort will have their Project Aware prices in effect. I reserved a King room for $50 per night.

See ya there!

Terry

Thanks for the info Terry, I knew the date but I didn't know about Rock Lane Resort yet, now I can go ahead and make my reservations! See ya at Project Aware if not before.

I am a new diver in the area and would like to know more information about Project Aware and what I can expect if I go. Thank You!

Hi guys! I'm really gonna try to make it this year!

bethysms:
I am a new diver in the area and would like to know more information about Project Aware and what I can expect if I go. Thank You!

Contact http://scuba-sports.com/default.htm for sign up info.

Last year was my first year & I'm going back this year, 7 1/2 hr drive for me...so that should tell ya I enjoyed it.

Sign up in the morning, receive t-shirt, buy raffle tickets & get assigned a pontoon boat. They'll ask how many in your group & if you want to dive deep or shallow (above or below the thermocline).

Bring your gear & tanks on board & away you go. Everybody gets a mesh bag. Go diving & pick up trash. It's a lot more fun than it sounds.

They come in for lunch (supplied) & you go out diving again in the afternoon.
Sounds like they will give out the door prizes at lunch time this year since it will be Sat only.

Get to meet some good people. No, not Tabasco & Dr Robb, they're in a different bunch. ha

Terry

Wkndbum:
Contact http://scuba-sports.com/default.htm for sign up info.

Last year was my first year & I'm going back this year, 7 1/2 hr drive for me...so that should tell ya I enjoyed it.

Sign up in the morning, receive t-shirt, buy raffle tickets & get assigned a pontoon boat. They'll ask how many in your group & if you want to dive deep or shallow (above or below the thermocline).

Bring your gear & tanks on board & away you go. Everybody gets a mesh bag. Go diving & pick up trash. It's a lot more fun than it sounds.

They come in for lunch (supplied) & you go out diving again in the afternoon.
Sounds like they will give out the door prizes at lunch time this year since it will be Sat only.

Get to meet some good people. No, not Tabasco & Dr Robb, they're in a different bunch. ha

Terry

I'm up for it again this year.. I'll see everyone there if I have that weekend off. Anyone up for forming a scubaboard boat??

Robb

DrRobb:
I'm up for it again this year.. I'll see everyone there if I have that weekend off. Anyone up for forming a scubaboard boat??

Robb

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom