Project Argonaut, totally new, vintage style DH regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think Bryan is going to share that type of information (due to privacy concerns), but if you post in VDH, the owner may contact you.

This could become a wonderful tool for finding local double hose mentors.
Argonaut Location

Again, this is far from being complete, but Bryan will try to updated when he has time. I know of several people with Argonauts that are not in the map.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm on the map.:yeahbaby:

Sacre Bleu! Air Liquide must be conspiring to keep Bryan out of their home turf. I wonder what they are so afraid of? :wink:

Sacre Bleu! Air Liquide must be conspiring to keep Bryan out of their home turf. I wonder what they are so afraid of? :wink:

:rofl3:

Like I was saying, the map is far from complete. AFAIK, he has to input them by hand from all the waiver forms.

Last edited:
The link to the map got broken, so I just updated it.
Argonaut Location

I talked to Bryan today about some of the foreign sales. I didn't realize that many of the foreign sales get shipped to a US address (sometimes a friend or a business address) and therefore he would have to dig further to find the final destination. This is particularly true for sales to Mexico, central, and south America. I know that I have taken stuff to friends in Cozumel before to save on shipping, etc.

That is why some countries are not showing in the map that there are Argonaut owners in them.

cool, I'm a 20%-er (in my state), and I know who 2 of the others shown are.....

cool, I'm a 20%-er (in my state), and I know who 2 of the others shown are.....

Maybe.

There are towns or locations that have more than one owner, and many owners have more than one Kraken. VDH is only putting one pin per location even if there are more than one Argonaut (or owner).

I can guaranty you that there are more than two Argonauts in Maine. :D

Some divers may have a spare or two, to share it with friends... :)

Cool map. I know of several Krakens in my city, and although I may desire to become a hoarder, I only have one Kraken at present.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom