Progresso, MX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeolus

Reaction score
I will be going on a cruise trip to the Western Caribbean on Oct 29 - Nov 5. There have been some issues with the ship, but suffice it to say that the itinerary has been changed and now we are going to Progresso, MX. Does anyone know of any good diving there? I have not been able to find out much of anything from the internet search or the cruise line. HELP.

DSDO

I will be going on a cruise trip to the Western Caribbean on Oct 29 - Nov 5. There have been some issues with the ship, but suffice it to say that the itinerary has been changed and now we are going to Progresso, MX. Does anyone know of any good diving there? I have not been able to find out much of anything from the internet search or the cruise line. HELP.

DSDO

I'm looking for the same. I've "heard" that they may offer cenote diving but, I'm not sure. Also, I think you need at least a cavern certification do dive those (I could be wrong.)

I'll keep an eye out while I search and post back here if I find anything out.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom