Problems with Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Bank account info removed

Thanks LB.:D

for what :popcorn:

quit it dad, you are ruining my reputation!! :)

But the wire transfer was NOT yet complete? How am I going to retire to the South Pacific if you take away my funds? :D

Take a deep breath, you only had to remove the payee info. That's just short of public record. You can make a deposit into my account any time you might like. :eyebrow:

The back and forth was too funny. Sorry, OP, I know more frustrating than funny to you, but wow, that's like a "who's on first" gag.

-Why $800? Because it's international shipping.
-But I'm shipping within the US? The 800 is for international shipping.
-Ok, let me clarify, I'm paying from Israel, but shipping to US, so should be 600, right? No, for international shipping it's 800.
-Let's go back to the beginning, I want to pay by wire from Israel and ship to US, so it should be 600? Oh, ok...that'll be $615.:confused:

:trainwreck:

you never got dropped off by your folks and had your mom or dad try and help you and you told them to stop it . . . NVM must have gotten lost in the translation to whatever language you speak :) :) :)

scuba.com is like that - they are a rather mediocre shop sitting on a great domain name.

The customer service, frankly, sucks. I had a problem where they sent me the wrong size wetsuit. I called, explained the problem, got a replacement... wrong size, again. I called to say "***" (very nicely, no four letter words) and they said it must be a labeling error, will fix. Another exchange, I GOT THE SAME WRONG SIZE AGAIN!

If you are thinking this can't possibly, no-way no-how, happen three times and I must be embellishing, I assure you, it DID happen three times.

Finally they told me the size I wanted didn't exist (it was an EOL suit) after so much effort, time and so many phone calls - the RMA guy at the time could only be reached on Wednesdays and Fridays (!?). They are not out to scam you, but if something goes wrong, oh boy.. the incompetency is astounding.

Frankly with the likes of Scuba Toys (10/10) and Leisure Pro (9/10) why bother with scuba.com?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom