Problems with monthly Supporting subscription

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't remember why I didn't fix this sooner as I think it got stopped when my credit card had to be replaced some time back, but I thot I'd fix it now. I prefer monthly over annual, but that option does not seem to be there? :confused:

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 24
I went ahead and paid annual. It's been 14 hours and still waiting for my Group options to change...?

And I think this problem with monthly still needs addressing.

Good luck. :popcorn:

I don't see your payment yet. PM a copy of the PayPal receipt and I'll see what I can do. Pete and Howarde are both at DEMA and they're the ones with visibility to in-process payments.

:thumb:

If anyone can fix it, Steve can! :wink:

I don't see your payment yet. PM a copy of the PayPal receipt and I'll see what I can do. Pete and Howarde are both at DEMA and they're the ones with visibility to in-process payments.
There's no rush for me, but sent the receipt in case you need to troubleshoot the system.

Did you look at the monthly problem...??

You're red again. I didn't change your profile.

I don't have access to make those changes. It will have to wait for an Admin to resolve it.

I've referenced the problem in the back room.

I'll look into this tomorrow
You're still at Dema, aren't you?

Good that you have it on your list.

You are all set. There is a problem with Paypal and SB - Pete is looking into it further.

Back
Top Bottom