Problem with "New Post"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobert

Contributor
Reaction score
Was out of town for over a week. One of the things I was looking forward to was all of the "New Post" that I could look at when I got back. Was on a cruise with the family and got to dive in Cozumel and Grand Caymen. Any way when I finaly had enouth time to look at them all I fired up my computer at about 6AM this morning and when I clicked on New Posts all it gave me were the last 2 days, leaving out the preceding 9 or so days. What gives ? Help.

By the way since the change over I also have to log in each time I turn on my computer and go to this board. Whereas before as soon as I entered the board on either of my own personal computers I was greated with "welcome bobert" without having to login each time. And yes I have clicked remember me.

As for the former... we will look at that. As for the secon, try clearing all of your cookies. We are having issues with cookies from the old server conflicting with the newer cookies.

Thanks for the amazingly quick response. This board is the best and as a newly addicted diver this is the only place on the internet I chose to spend time on.

Cleared my cookies,exited the board logged in and typed out my login info and then exited again and logged in again and I still had the same problem, no big deal but this was not the case with the old version of the board, oh well.
Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom