Problem with IANTD members profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siltout-queen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey, just a quick question as I can't find anything online - how do I change an existing profile picture on the IANTD members website? I wanted to see if it works and chose a random picture (me being very drunk...) but now it is set as my profile picture and I can't seem to change it again.

And as dumb and funny as this is, I really don't want to have this picture on my certification cards, so please help me! Thanks in advance!!

Hi Forsta

I tried the following with my IANTD account and it worked for me. Log in and select Dashboard in the menu. Click the Edit icon in the box containing your name (& IANTD diver number). An EDIT DIVER page will open and go down to the bottom of the page where you need to click the "Orange coloured X" on the right of your profile picture. The picture should disappear and then click 'SAVE CHANGES' - please make sure that the file name is removed from the "Choose file" box to the left of the profile photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom