Problem accessing Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slowhands

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I tried to access the photo gallery and I was unable to do so. I got this cryptic message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'pray'@'74.52.40.164' (using password: YES) in /home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 151
I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]

I wonder who user pray is.... Or whatever else could be going on. Guess I will try another day.

alcina:
The move to a new server has caused some glitches. never fear, NetDoc is working on it and will have it resolved as soon as possible...please be patient!

Just an update, problems still with photo gallery. When I go there I get the following message:

Where are you going?

It looks like you have followed a bad link or tried to access a page that no longer exists. The ScubaBoard.Com network currently includes a network of sites including our discussion boards with over 50,000 members and 1.25 million posts, 27,000 underwater photos, scuba diving equipment and training articles, classified ads and a lot more so chances are whatever you are looking for is still around... somewhere. To find whatever it is you are looking for please try browsing our site or searching any of the sections by clicking on a link below.

If you believe you reached this page in error or if you would like to contact support please do so by visiting this page.

Thank you for visiting the ScubaBoard.Com Network!

ScubaBoard Home
Articles
Community Forums
Classifieds
InsideScuba Dive Directory
Underwater Photo Galleries

El Orans and others suggested www.photobucket.com where I have my latest batch. It's free and works great!

Hmmm, I have the same problem, when do you think the problem will be fixed?
edit: oops, just read another thread, they said this month

I can't believe there is still a problem with the photo gallery. The program is used by numerous sites, and has great support. I'm sure it's a coding problem that the program creators can fix.

How about an update?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom