Pro series undergarment fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goaliemn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My suit did finally arrive from DRIS. I ordered a pro-series custom sized undergarment. It seems a bit snug tho.. It feels good when standing, but if I bend over too far, or sit down, it gets really tight in the shoulders.. Is this normal? if not, can I send it back for adjustments? It form fits me pretty much everywhere, which seems to be ok, but I wasn't sure if there was supposed to be any looseness in the fabric on the legs/arms..

Thanks

Hey goaliemn, I would recommend taking the undergarmet back to the shop you ordered it through and have them return it to us. Just add any re-adjustments that you require and well take care of it for you. As for the loosness in the arms/legs, as it is a custom fit it will be a little snug as it will be more streamlined, but it should not restrict your maneuverability in any way. If you have any questions regarding fit you give also give us a call anytime and we can answer any concerns you may have.

Thanks Doug,

OK. I'll have another friend take the measurements again this weekend and compare them to the original set. The person who took them before was quite a bit shorter than me and I wonder if that caused some incorrect numbers, plus they were skiddish on afew of the measurements :wink:

I ordered it through DRIS, so you'll probably be getting something next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom