Prism rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jptrealty...I totally agree on your first 2 problems that you have had with your unit. But I have never had a problem with customer service with Peter. Every time that I needed a part, I had it within a week (sometimes it was even overnighted). I also agree with your comments on the Megaladon unit. It sounds like a very reliable rig and I also heard alot of good things about it. By the way...I like rigs that are "simple" and "idiot-proof". If you like equipment thats "hard" and "complicated"...your nuts....

The Navy may have bought a PRISM, but anyone who says that it was picked over all other rebreathers is LYING. The problem with the PRISM is that it simply dosn't work very well. The Prism is POORLY constructed looking like a POOR HOMEBUILT unit. It has FAR to many potential points of falure, and the abitily to do very litte under water. Complications underwater is never good, however some things are just necessary (P02 control). However my big problems with the prism is that it dosn't work very well, and sharron and peter don't know how to service a customer, its that simple. There are a LOT of other products that are better than the PRISM...............oh and buy the way I have a PRISM

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom