Primary Light OVER long hose, right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had this thread on my mind this week and after setting up my single tank rig with a 40" hose on the primary reg to teach an Open Water class, I kept it that way for diving this weekend. It was really nice to not have the long hose. I didn't even want to take the canister light on my dive this morning and just did it with my scouts. I may just keep it that way a little longer.

Reg:
Weekly 90 min sessions in a pool is more practice then most folks I know. I would recommend trying to get a camera to video yourself. I used a couple of weights on mine and got some pretty good feedback a couple of mins later.

I had this thread on my mind this week and after setting up my single tank rig with a 40" hose on the primary reg to teach an Open Water class, I kept it that way for diving this weekend. It was really nice to not have the long hose. I didn't even want to take the canister light on my dive this morning and just did it with my scouts. I may just keep it that way a little longer.

Reg:
Weekly 90 min sessions in a pool is more practice then most folks I know. I would recommend trying to get a camera to video yourself. I used a couple of weights on mine and got some pretty good feedback a couple of mins later.

Geek Alert:

Here I am in my pool with the 1st time in doubles in 4 years. Not too bad...just like riding a bike. The following weekend I went up to the springs for some cavern diving.

Picasa Web Albums - SFL - William Pool ...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom