Prices of dives in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah we were thinking of trying to get a deal on multiple dives. I don't know if it's possible to get unlimited dives for a certain price... an ideas?

Diveshops in Moalboal offers unlimited day diving for $55/day - 3 boat dives and unlimited shore diving.

Thanks all, I think you've all given me tons of information, enough to be able to know what to ask for and what to look for in terms of prices. I just didn't want to get ripped off by paying too much. All we need to do now is figure out our route!

Thanks!!!

...I can tell you from firsthand experience that the lower the price the lower the quality of gear, boat, and guide service you will receive. ...

My experience has been different

In PG, I got dives for about $20 from Asia Divers, Action divers and also Atlantis. I don't think any of these operators can be classes as having lower quality gear...

In Cabilao, and also Malapscua, I got the same prices, and, once again, the gear I used, and saw others use was of good quality and appeared well maintained.

Having said that, I'm sure what you say is true for alot of places, but not everywhere.

Z.

:coffee:We need to make sure that readers understand that those rates are for divers that bring their own equipment. I read back through the posts here and realized that the information was not clearly stated.:coffee:

i would also like to state that in places where there is lots of choices for dive shops, prices are always lower compared to say, an island, where there are only two dive shops in operation. Of course, its also true that for places that are already established divesites, prices are a little higher than say, compared to places where it is still relatively new.

having said that, BabyD, you should have a $1 promotional dive when your resort open. :D

oh boy...$1 dives???? We are business not a charity. We will work out something though. Bills to pay, employees have to eat, etc. We'll do something "SPECIAL".

Back
Top Bottom