Price on Titan LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amadeus00

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
LDS is offering $365-75 instant rebate total $290. I think it's a little steep or is this a good offer? I was thinking $250

Sounds like a good price to me. Everyone I know that has one says that they are impressed with its performance. Although, you may want to check into the environmental sealed version,if alot of your diving is in the gulf there. IT will cut down alot of the salt corrosion.

great regulator.. I got mine there. Paid 275 last year

yeah the 36 bucks is nothing to have LDS support and warenty from the manufacturer
its $325 were Im at.

I just bought one two weeks ago and that is what I paid. So far I am very happy with it.

Is this sealed version the lx titan supreme model? I am concerned about the corrosion. Would easily pay a bit more if only 30 more.

rescuediver009:
Sounds like a good price to me. Everyone I know that has one says that they are impressed with its performance. Although, you may want to check into the environmental sealed version,if alot of your diving is in the gulf there. IT will cut down alot of the salt corrosion.

reefrunner:
Is this sealed version the lx titan supreme model? I am concerned about the corrosion. Would easily pay a bit more if only 30 more.

Yes, I don't know exactly what the price difference is. But I would say that it is worth it for those who wish to prolong the life of their reg and don't always have the time or resources (on a boat where clean water is contaminated easily) to properly rinse the reg.

yknot:
What do these run with the seal kit? Aren't the Titan's piston regs?

The Titan LX uses a balanced diaphragm first stage.

The model with the seal kit is the cold water version, the Titan LX Supreme. The only other difference with the supreme is that it has a lip cover on the moutpiece to keep the lips warm on cold dives.

When I was looking at them the price difference between the Titan LX Supreme and the Titan LX was in the ballpark of $40.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom