Price lock on halcyon products

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dryglove

Contributor
Reaction score
I have finally decided to buy me a halcyon pioneer 36lb system w/ss bp.I seem to notice that everyone is charging halcyons full list price on halcyon products.I guess i should have got mine a few months back when some places had them for under 500.00.Does anybody know of anyplace offering any kind of discount on halcyon products.I may just keep an eye out on ebay for a nice setup.Yea i know good luck...lol.

I have checked fifthd and extreme exposure.Both are charging full retail price.I noticed on halcyons website they have a fair trade pricing sheet which i am guessing they are expecting all of there retailers to follow.Just my luck.So much for shopping on line and saving a buck.

See the thread in general gear discussions - there be a stink getting going about it.

lal7176,

Try Lloyd Bailey's - they claim to be the cheapest on everything they carry. I bought the same rig from them at the end of last year and they were cheaper than anywhere else. They don't publish their prices on the internet - you have to call them.

Ben

And if Lloyd can't come through, try this

You think THAT's a hornet's nest?

Wait until I start up my petition machine :)

Back
Top Bottom