Prescription mask for a small face..Need suggestions!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luv2getwet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I just came back from a 25 day trip to Bali and Wakatobi..Had a fabulous time and dives were just stunning but my mask is a leaker that hurts my top lip.
I have adjusted it so that it's not too tight. I have adjusted it so it's not too loose. The leak we came to determine was due to a break in the plastic, but the issue with making my top lip hurt was I believe a sizing issue. I'm a small woman with a small face so I am looking to buy a new mask with an updated prescription.
Do any of you ladies out there have any suggestions for a mask that would fit a small face?
I'd like to have some ideas before I go into the shop blind and just try them all on. That didn't work out so well the first time
:cool2:

My wife and son had the same issue. After burning through a bunch of different masks, my wife finally settled on the Atomic Aquatics SubFrame in size Medium. which per AA was designed for narrow faces. She loves it. So our son followed suit, and now we're an AA SubFrame diving family. :D

As far as prescription lenses, we use Prescription Dive Masks in La Jolla, California. My wife and I both wear bifocals, and PDM has always done a standup job for us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom