prescription dive mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used www.prescriptiondivemasks.com mainly so I could use my Atomic mask. Best fitting and best vision mask I have owned. I like being able to use a mask that fits me correctly and still get my prescription - I wear progressive lenses on land for close up work but only use readers in my mask for gauges and photography. I've had one for over 5 years (and bought a second for a back up) and there is no gunk or build up around the added lenses.

I got an Apollo mask with Rx lenses from the factory. Ordered through my LDS. Happy with it.

I have a single lens mask also. I'll be going to a bi-focal soon. I feel like I'm missing out on distance clarity. The mask I'm using now is for up close (photo/computer) but things at more than 5 feet aren't crystal clear. I've been using my current mask for a few years now, it's time for a new prescription anyways. As far as your original question OP, I'll try too look up who did my last 2. I know they're based out of San Diego though. They do nice work for sure :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom