Pregnant and Dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Argh! So many factors. I guess to be safe, she can wade in until she is waist deep or not at all. I don't want anything to happen to either.

Thanks all,

Michael

fairybasslet:
YOU and your wife are pregnant? So you're having twins? What a medical miracle. I hope you have a Caesarian. I don't think your pee hole will stretch that far. And your poor baby will have to travel through an extra long birth canal.:D
I would pay alot of money to see this :D .

Are you ready to take a chance on a baby?....you can always swim with the dolphins next year....as for diving the answer is equally simple......NO! you can't.

scubamanbo:
Are you ready to take a chance on a baby?....you can always swim with the dolphins next year....as for diving the answer is equally simple......NO! you can't.

We've decided to not even attempt it. As you stated, there is always next year and we will be somewhere so she can.

Thanks,

Michael

Hemlon:
Congrats on your upcoming baby!

Thank you. It's been crazy. This is a first for both of us! :)

Michael

mwhities:
Thank you. It's been crazy. This is a first for both of us! :)

Michael

PM me anytime if you have questions that aren't serious enough to call your doctor's office. I was in labor/delivery for years before my current position.

Hemlon:
PM me anytime if you have questions that aren't serious enough to call your doctor's office. I was in labor/delivery for years before my current position.

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

One quick question: When will this actually hit HOME! (It all still feels unreal or like a dream!)

Michael

Uh. That's a tough question. I'm in my fifteenth week right now, and it hasn't it home yet! I'll let you know if/when it does.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom