Predator Log Manager - Looking for few Beta Testers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

December 12, 2013 - Version 2.0.1
Major Changes: New User Interface, Dive Sites, Export Logs
Get App from App Store HERE

New Features
- Log viewing interface has been completely redone to match divePAL.
- Added new log fields, including signature, comments (for shared logs), and greatly expanded dive site information.
- Added logbook management features in the settings and share menus:
- View statistics about your logbook.
- Export single logs or multiple logs to the DAN DL7 data format (requires Tech license).

My Android is calling for a password to pair with the predator any ideas?
See our support forum HERE

See our support forum HERE

Tried that the ANdroid pairs with 0000 but the software cannot find the Predator. Keeps searching and saying no dive computer in range. Ditto my laptop--the destop program cannot find the predator despite the fact the bluetooth utility is clearly showing it as paired. Any ideas?

I'm also not sure why you didn't just post the "0000" in your answer rather than route me to another website that provides nothing else of use. Nothing.

.....the destop program cannot find the predator ....
What desktop program?

.....I'm also not sure why you didn't just post the "0000" in your answer rather than route me to another website .......
The PLM Android App has been developed by DiveNav.
The "another website" is the support forum maintained/monitored by DiveNav 's developers.

I have a Petrel and installed the apps on my Samsung tablet. No problem with the installation and the connection from my Petrel and the apps. I noticed that the water themp is always showing 32 F on all my dives. Maybe a bug. Beside that, great apps.

Envoyé depuis mon SM-T310 avec Tapatalk 4

...... I noticed that the water themp is always showing 32 F on all my dives. ....
Thank you for reporting this issue ... I thought we had fixed that long time ago :depressed:
I will make sure it get fixed in the next release.

...... Beside that, great apps.....
Thank You. Tell your friends about it.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom