Pre/Post Crimble Knees-Up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you enjoy your course on instructor developmemt? And when are you doing your IE?

I think we should all stop pontificating and REALLY go out for a beer....

Everyone got their diaries in front of them?!! :)

>>Do you enjoy your course on instructor developmemt?<<
Not sure that 'enjoy' is the word that I'd use. However, we did get to do some wicked dives!! Check out www.kentscuba.com/malta.htm (lots of pics.)

>>And when are you doing your IE?<<
Done and dusted..... passed with flying colours... and went on to do a heap of instructor specialities too!

Anyone want a course?

Yeah we must sort the pre christmas drink, preferably before christmas! (before the 22nd poss coz im off to the states then more than likley)

sorry I havn't been around for a while, busy studying and looking for work, started my open water now, and got a new at a small investment bank in docklands, so if anyones up canary warf way let me know and we can grab a drink after work :)

Laters guys and gals

Ryan "Phoenix" Coates

Phoenix once bubbled...
Yeah we must sort the pre christmas drink, preferably before christmas! (before the 22nd poss coz im off to the states then more than likley)

sorry I havn't been around for a while, busy studying and looking for work, started my open water now, and got a new at a small investment bank in docklands, so if anyones up canary warf way let me know and we can grab a drink after work :)

Laters guys and gals

Ryan "Phoenix" Coates

Don't get out to Canary Wharf much (if I can avoid it) but am in EC3/4 area regularly if you get into the city.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom