Pre Entry Website??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have read about the ability to fillet a customs declaration form online before travel but I don't see that option (or missed it) when I completed the other documents. Does anyone have a link to that, googling is has not been successful. Of has that option gone away?
Anthony's Key has the link and details on how to use the site. Have a great trip!

Sorry, you asked about customs, not COVID. Can't be of help there.

Anthony's Key has the link and details on how to use the site. Have a great trip!
Thanks for the suggestion. That seems to be for the general immigration pre entry stuff. I have been able to do all that. Or I think, the health declaration is goofy and you get no real conformation. I would love to pre fill out the customs paperwork and be able to just hand it off on arrival. That seems to have been an option in the past..

Thanks for the suggestion. That seems to be for the general immigration pre entry stuff. I have been able to do all that. Or I think, the health declaration is goofy and you get no real conformation. I would love to pre fill out the customs paperwork and be able to just hand it off on arrival. That seems to have been an option in the past..
I just read the site and it has info on the customs form. Just scroll down and you will see it.

I just read the site and it has info on the customs form. Just scroll down and you will see it.
Maybe its a browser issue or Honduras has modified the process and the sheet needs an update but there is no option for me to fillet a customs form, just the pre check and health. No 3rd option, paper and pen on the flight it seems. There are worse issues and I'll be happy once i'm in the air on on my flight to Roatan

I have read about the ability to fillet a customs declaration form online before travel but I don't see that option (or missed it) when I completed the other documents. Does anyone have a link to that, googling is has not been successful. Of has that option gone away?
This used to be an option, and I saw it on a tutorial how to fill out pre check. However, this option has gone away when I tried to do it on line last month. Old paper way… but it was pretty straightforward to do it while in flight…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom