Pre DEMA Dive and PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,

Come join us at our Pre DEMA dive and party at Weeki Wachee Springs! The cost will include a day at Florida's oldest attraction. Who knows, you might attract the attention of some mermaids! :D This is open for ALL divers, but we only have 50 spots. Definitely an RSVP affair!

Currently signed up:
  1. NetDoc
  2. El Orans
  3. Cardzard
  4. Roxanne
  5. Brewone0to
  6. Shelli (bubble watcher)

What a coincidence, the day after I arrive in Florida!

Sign me up please. :yeahbaby:

Did I mention that there will be MERMAIDS??? :D

Hey all,

Come join us at our Pre DEMA dive and party at Weeki Wachee Springs! The cost will include a day at Florida's oldest attraction, as well as the free use of some dive Gear from a BRAND NEW MANUFACTURER!!! That's right, Edge Scuba will introduce their entire line for you to try in beautiful Weeki Wachee! Who knows, you might attract the attention of some mermaids! :D This is open for ALL divers, but we only have 50 spots. Definitely an RSVP affair!

I'm interested and so is the buddy I'll be travelling with.

Am I missing the part with the date and the cost? I didnt see any specific mention of the Pre DEMA party on the website...? :confused:

It's the Saturday just prior to DEMA, and I have to check the price again. I will have that tomorrow!

Ah bollocks... I fly in on the Monday, so will miss out by two days... Bugger... :(:(:(

Mark

It's the Saturday just prior to DEMA, and I have to check the price again. I will have that tomorrow!

Well dang! I've got a previous commitment that day, I wont be able to make it. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom