PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
ayos..... not listening .....

hehehhehehe......
hehehe...sensya na, tao lang :D

whatever date you set, i will be inviting 4 nondivers pa but interested to dive. so guys be very accomodating to these gals..... the problem is baka ako ang hindi makapunta ...........

daya! bakit hindi ka pupunta!

-lai-

paolov:
kasi po ----> answer

ah, kaya pala...buti pa kayo, may nalalaman kayong company party..hehe

paolov:
ka ano ano mo si Col Rallos ng Signal group ?

:33: actually, hindi ko siya kilala...hindi ko na kase kilala yung mga relatives ko sa dad ko...long story...pero, if he's from visayas or something, baka nga magkamag-anak kami...:D

-lai

Ummm... guys? ano na neh? where and when?

can we shortlist date-and-venue sets then let's open a poll... ex. dec 16-friday-angkies

those pala who are going to contribute prizes please PM me what and how many para ma-organize (any help will be welcome too) - i'll make na rin siguro yung raffle stubs natin... unless someone wants to take that :14:

Jag

shugar:
Ummm... guys? ano na neh? where and when?

can we shortlist date-and-venue sets then let's open a poll... ex. dec 16-friday-angkies

those pala who are going to contribute prizes please PM me what and how many para ma-organize (any help will be welcome too) - i'll make na rin siguro yung raffle stubs natin... unless someone wants to take that :14:

Jag

whenever...basta i have na the items i PMd you a few weeks back :wink:

shugar:
ok... i'll talk to him tomorrow

@moon: can you PM me the most common dates people are NOT available? looks like we're ending up with a weekday but i'll try to make it towards the end of the week para naman we don't party on monday then drag our sorry ends to work for the rest of the week hehehehehe

Jag
Bossing, sorry po, now ko lang nabasa ire...

Sa weekdays po, eto yung mga konti lang di available (sa mga nag-reply lang po sa aking panawagan):

Dec 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14,

Better nga yung poll na lang: date and venue... kung ayaw nila ng choices, 'wag nila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom