PPD - Who we are....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
eeeekkkk, as long as i dont get banned by commenting on that, i think id be a'ight.

.......no?
i was meaning more along the lines of now larry will want to see you in a bikini.... :eyebrow:

oh, and Allan is one of the owners of Asia Divers/El Galleon/Point Bar... and the point bar is a two minute walk from Tokos....

Mike Veitch:
oh my maggie... you have no idea what you just started with that bikini comment, and directed to Larry no less...

I think Larry was looking for new u/w model...:rofl3:

it cant be a two-minute walk. point bar is already somewhere along la laguna, i believe. or is it?

pak, forget about underwater shots. i had one of me taken by my DM and i look like a "syokoy" in my glow-in-the-dark wetsuit sleeves. i would ruin his budding photography career, if ever.

rhadamantus:
it cant be a two-minute walk. point bar is already somewhere along la laguna, i believe. or is it?

I'm starting to wonder if you actually were in PG... :joke:

You know the sea wall that runs from Sabang beach towards Small Lalaguna and the Asia Diver's pier is? The Point bar is right there on that point!!!

actually, it was just last weekend that i learned atlantis was right beside big apple. and i have been spending the last three weekends before that in sabang already. lol.

so, no, il check that point out when i get there this saturday. cant recall it from memory.

what can i say? i was that 25-year-old chick who wasnt looking. figuratively and literally. :p

pakman:
I'm starting to wonder if you actually were in PG... :joke:

You know the sea wall that runs from Sabang beach towards Small Lalaguna and the Asia Diver's pier is? The Point bar is right there on that point!!!
her DM is keeping her sheltered and home by 10pm.... :mooner:

it was horrible there.i mean during breaks, i mean. u have ladies in bikinis dancing around the stage poles in a backstreet boys tune.

but i believe broadway disco was even worse. mother would have a heart attack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom