PPD Philippines dive site location map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought there were this much dive sites in Boracay!

BoracayDiveMap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dauin, Dumaguete.

DumagueteDiveMap.jpg

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The link below leads to a map which was the collective effort of a number of PPDers. Special thanks to the following members for their work:
pakman
jonix
Babydamulag
rhadamantus
shugar

PPD Philippine Dive Map

Below is a map of the immediate area of Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol.
I did not post the corresponding names to the numbers here because I update the map from time to time.
The current map and key are on MY WEBSITE.
A print quality version is also available at the above link for downloading.

map.jpg

No substitute for local knowledge! Thanks Gilligan that's exactly the sort of information I needed. How long is the trip on the Supercat? What are your favourite dives near Alona?

Fastcraft ride is about 2 to 2.5 hours depending on ocean conditions and any "unforeseen mechanical delays" :D

My personal dive site favorites in Alona Beach are Arco Pt. and BBC. The others are all good except Tawala Marine Sanctuary. It use to have a school of Jack Fish. Not sure where they went? Maybe they got :eat:
Most visitors favor Balicasag Island. There are schools of Jack's there and Barracuda as well. I also like Doljo Point.

bohol_dive_sites.jpg

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

In an effort to tidy up the stickies for the PPD, we've consolidated the map information into one small sticky thread. The thread has been closed to comment, but if you have additions, corrections, or suggestions, contact a member of the moderating team and we'll pass the word along to the authors of the various projects. The orignial threads from which the map posts were copied are still open to participation, but they have been unstuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom