Pottery Exhibit and Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PK

Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone living in visiting distance of Boston:

There is a pottery exhibit and sale going on at Mudville Studios in Somerville, MA. There will be a lot of hand thrown and glazed pottery by a number of different potters. Some of my pottery will be exhibited as well, but most of my stuff is in local shops.

This is a great place to find unique and inexpensive holiday gifts. There will be a table filled with pottery for just $1!

When:
Dec. 6, 6-9pm (preview party with hor d'oeurves and wine)
Dec. 7 and 8, 10am - 4pm (open sale)

Mudville Studio, 181 Pearl Street, Somerville (corner of Pearl and McGrath Highway)

I'll would love to check this out. Thanks for the info. I may actually get out that way so it is a distinct possibility I can make it.

perhaps we could hook up. Are you showing? If not, I will be coming by for the T-Shirt pick up that night, want to get together for the day?

Sounds great. Some of my pottery will be at the show.

I'd love to catch up with you this weekend. You are always welcome to use my guest bedroon.

Back
Top Bottom