Postcards from Coz : Moonie and LuLu's Big Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: :mooner:

Hey! :shocked2: That's one of my cousins! :mooner:

Sorry about that guys :mooner: , but I wanted you to see the gal I met by the pool today.
She was a looker!

View attachment 96090

Kinda uppity though. She wouldn't answer any of my questions and hogged the shower all day.

Later, :mooner:
Moonie
Moonie, she is not uppity, just shy and she Knows Lulu, so in fact she was trying to keep you from getting into trouble. As for hogging the shower all day, she was just getting the water cold enough for you.... You standing there all day with your ass hanging out she figured you needed a cold shower :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Moonie, she is not uppity, just shy and she Knows Lulu, so in fact she was trying to keep you from getting into trouble. As for hogging the shower all day, she was just getting the water cold enough for you.... You standing there all day with your ass hanging out she figured you needed a cold shower :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Yea man, sometimes I do need a cold shower! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

LuLu and I are going to do some exploring today! :D

Moonie & LuLu

Whew! What a exhausting day!
LuLu and I explored all day long and then took a much needed nap. We just got finish dinner and we're gonna turn in early.

Maybe tomorrow we'll make it out of the room. :wink:

Moonie & LuLu

Good morning Invaders!
We're trying out the web cam!

Hobby lobby.jpg

Can you see us?

Moonie & LuLu

I guess that darn lobby cam doesn't work. Nobody could see us.
Oh well, I guess they won't see ram and pans either.
Hope all that good popcorn doesn't go to waste. :popcorn:

I had to get out today and clear my mind from all the women troubles.
Some of them are mad at me...
Some of them are head over tails in love
And some... , Aw never mind. That's what gets me in trouble in the first place.
So what's a guy to do?

I WENT FISHING!

The big one.jpg

Catch ya tomorrow! :rofl3:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

After your close call with all the women yesterday, I am glad to see you catching the fish and not swimming with them, Your my IDOL Moonie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom