Postcards from Coz : Moonie and LuLu's Big Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We left the lobby after awhile yesterday.
LuLu has a short attention span (unless she's hunting bugs), and just missed some of the early Invaders. We'll look for them today.
I heard there some kind of show in the lobby tonight! :eyebrow:

So we decided to take a drive along the coast. It's so beautiful!

Can't wait for everyone to get here.

The wild side!.jpg

See you all soon!!!!!!!

Later, :mooner:
Moonie and LuLu

Well guys, I've been much to busy to post or send postcards. The girls are keeping me very busy. Just not enough of me to go around. Wish my brother was here!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

I had the pleasure of diving with moonie today. He's got some good bouyancy skills. Likes turtles. Sure does attract the girls.

My brother showed up to help out with all the fine ladies. :cool2:
I heard rumors that there might be some pics floating around.

Later,

My brother showed up to help out with all the fine ladies. :cool2:
I heard rumors that there might be some pics floating around.

Later,

Moonie, it was a pleasure to have you and your brother join Precision Dive Team #8 on Tuesday! That sure was a bumpy ride on the way back in wasn't it? Yes, there are some pics of you two looking like a wrestling match gone awry!

I felt you looking at me during lunch on Monday. It was inevitable that you came along on our boat on Tuesday! We sure have had lots of fun at depth and topside too this week! We're going to be talking and laughing about this trip for a long time to come! My favorite pic is from when you came back to my room for some 'chat'. I'll include that pic now. I have to wait to get home and sort through all the boat pics to pick one of you and your brother together! :D

MyraCozumel2011 013.JPGCozumel2011 059.JPG

I need to find those pics we took of Lulu! She had a blast diving with group 1!

Well here's the group picture!
I left it in a larger format so we could see all the faces. I think we had about 11 or so missing from the photo.
Don't forget everyone to post your pics or links to your pics in this thread.

6X8 SCUBABOARD copia 75.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: D_B
This was a truly awesome event. I hope to work through some of my pictures soon.

Many thanks to Apple and Crew for getting us to some great dives.

Many thanks to Allejandro, Enrique and crew for a wonderful venue and awesome food.

Many, many thanks to Dennis and Rox for being such great coordinators. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us NEXT year. You can bet that I will be there.

I can't wait to see everybody's pics.

Later,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom