Postcards from Coz : Moonie and LuLu's Big Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

View attachment 97442

John celebrating my birthday!!!

Attachments

• PICT0509.jpg
    PICT0509.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 223
Finally finished my Coz photos and videos. I'm pushing my poor little p&s camera to it's absolute limit (anyone have a spare Rebel T2i housing they need to "store" somewhere?). Those familiar with the photoshop underwater action will see its telltale colorings in abundance here. Still, these are some of the best pics I've taken and I photographed at least 10 new marine organisms (new for me).

https://jshare.johnshopkins.edu/mcole2/public_html/coz.2011/

Thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to make this a great trip. Thanks also to the people in the Name That Critter forum - that's how I found out about ScubaBoard and they are always very helpful nailing down IDs after I've exhausted Humann & DeLoach. If any IDs are wrong, please let me know - gotta keep learning!

-bmorescuba

The ID's look pretty good. You have two juvenile french angelfish, one may be a gray, but not sure without looking at the book. Otherwise, excellent job!

Moonie and his brother had to join Precision Dive Team #8 for a dive!:cool2:

Click on PDT#8 to view the video. For some reason I could not embed it.:confused:

Finally finished my Coz photos and videos. I'm pushing my poor little p&s camera to it's absolute limit (anyone have a spare Rebel T2i housing they need to "store" somewhere?). Those familiar with the photoshop underwater action will see its telltale colorings in abundance here. Still, these are some of the best pics I've taken and I photographed at least 10 new marine organisms (new for me).

Thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to make this a great trip. Thanks also to the people in the Name That Critter forum - that's how I found out about ScubaBoard and they are always very helpful nailing down IDs after I've exhausted Humann & DeLoach. If any IDs are wrong, please let me know - gotta keep learning!

-bmorescuba

You are very welcome Michael! :D
I love your photos! You had some interesting angles. My favorites were the rainbow parrotfish with the trunkfish, the pair of honeycomb cowfish and the mantis shrimp out for a stroll. Nice job on the video too! Thanks for posting and sharing. Hope to see you again next year!

-bmorescuba

Good job! thanks for the memory shot> :D

Back
Top Bottom