Post your mandarinfish pics/videos..It's cold & nasty here @ home(Louisiana) now,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 3-some????........nah........

8123768769_2a963f7aa4_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Same spot-------in front of Turtle Bay Resort....Moalboal, Cebu.......

8123880315_0fd241048c_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, Allison -- I don't think I've ever SEEN a picture of one displaying fins like that. They're magnificent anyway, but with the fins up, they're AMAZING!

Wow, Allison -- I don't think I've ever SEEN a picture of one displaying fins like that. They're magnificent anyway, but with the fins up, they're AMAZING!

Thank you!

These two males were posing at one another for a long time. I watched them for about twenty minutes and neither seemed interested in switching their attention to the female harem waiting nearby. I was chuckling the whole time watching their antics, and I finally got a photo of the dorsal fin flared (been trying for that for years). I suspect I found the only gay mandarins on the reef.

These were the females waiting, fruitlessly, for some attention of their own. I never saw so many females together. Ambon has the very best mandarin dive site I've ever seen, and right in the harbor. And, best of all, they are huge and brightly patterned.

Wmandarinharem.jpg

A few seconds later.......

8123807209_80e650c7c9_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom