Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a slightly used waterproof D1 drysuit I have one dive on it! It's beautiful indded and very warm.

I realize this may not be the right place to post but here goes : I find I have to use a lot of weight to get this puppy to sink. I have an apeks black Ice BCD so weight and bouyancy should not be an issue. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to help me from popping up because that is what happened @ 30' last night. The air was just not evacuating fast enough! I'm a good diver with 120 dives and at least 40 of those were done with my white's fusion one drysuit. Help please!

Used Otter Membrane drysuit for less than half the new price!

Just need to dive it now.

I bought an Apeks Dry 100 bag to carry stuff in and fill it with water to soak gear afterward. It works well. Could of bought something cheaper but I like it so it is worth it to me. Living in an apartment without a hose sucks...by the way.

A pair of used strobes (S&S ys110a's) because I still have more spare shelf space in my camera closet.

Once received, this purchase once again reminded me to very carefully check the pictures on ebay. The strobes are fully functional, but battered beyond belief. I have 30 year old fins with less scratches and gouges. How can people treat their gear so badly?

BARE 5mm wetsuit.

Lost my dive knife second day out on this trip. It was a poorly designed knife that I wasn't too sorry to see gone. But I needed a quick replacement. I liked the look and design of the AL squeeze lock at the dive shop so picked up one. Tried it out today. Easy to unsheath, sharp as a razor and slide back home smooth as silk. I think this one is a keeper.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom