Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Signed up for AN/DP/Tri-Mix. Got the equipment list.... picked up: AL40, rigging & DECO Reg, another reel, dry gloves, argon reg, misc. parts, updated Petrel to VPM, and some other things.... painful......

Another first and second stage for dedicated singles rig.

Like new Cuda 650 and DPV1 training!

But seriously, I'm done spending money this year .... I swear!

BRad

Hollis sms75
2 faber steel 100 tanks
2 Hollis matching regulators with all needed gauges etc for sidemount diving
7mm wetsuit
hood and gloves
boots
flash light
Petrel 2
fins

Just got a Zeagle Tech 50d first stage for 45 bucks. Looks like it's in pretty good shape externally, haven't had a chance to put it on the test bench yet. Even factoring in a service kit, it's going to be a good deal. Still now quite sure what I'm going to use it for, I'm starting to get more stuff than I can use.

Steve

Light Monkey 21W LED Sidemount light on the way. I rented one in Mexico last week when my 12W started leaking and realized how much nicer that brighter beam was in the larger chambers. It's not quite as bright as the HID light in the same size, but much less subject to damage. The battery tucks nicely out of the way on the bottom of my Stealth 2 also.

Last edited:
Hollis M-1 Mask.

LP 72 tank Boot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apeks inflator valve tool. Actually made one but as was able to source the factory tool thought why not.

---------- Post added May 2nd, 2015 at 07:13 AM ----------

Hollis M-1 Mask.

LP 72 tank Boot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Other than the Atomic frameless in medium, IIRC the Hollis M1 is the only other mask that doesnt leak on me. Not sure why it doesnt considering the skirt is quite a bit bigger than the medium Atomic. It's a nice mask.

Just got my drysuit back from having new socks put on. Had a pair of halcyon exploration pockets installed while it was out. Got two new pairs of fins just before mailing it for the repairs. Not sure whether I'm going to stick with 2xl jets or 2xl slipstreams.

Apeks WTX-D45 double cylinder wing.

wtx-d45-front-web_2001046094.png

the Hollis M1 is the only other mask that doesnt leak on me. Not sure why it doesnt considering the skirt is quite a bit bigger than the medium Atomic. It's a nice mask.

Same for me. I have a moustache and tried about a dozen masks before finding the M1. It is the only mask that doesn't leak at all on me, even with a full moustache. I love mine so much I bought a second as a backup.

Also recently (within the last month) purchased a Petrel 2 computer, a DGX stage rigging kit, and a new Hollis DC3-212 regulator for my pony bottle. The regulator (discounted because the DC3 apparently got phased out) was a steal at $199.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom