Post your favorite Bonaire Dive Picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How can you not like a place that has so many Lettuce Leaf Slugs in so many colors?
809__MG_0362_Lettice_Leaf_Slug_BA_12-09.jpg

You can embed any Net Picture by doing the following
go to the picture on the web and right click then go to properties and click copy first line and insert between [] xxxx [] (Location)

SmugMug defaults to external links off apparently, it's a setting that I had to change on our site. I had to go digging after someone told me that you absolutely can embed smugmug pics to find out how to turn on direct links for my site. I'm not so good at reading instructions, I tend to just piss and moan that I can't do something until someone hits me over the head with RTFM.

I understand, but if you use the above method you can post ANY web picture regardless of its source! Just handy to have in your notes! Nice pictures!

I like the color variation within the species!
820__MG_8783_Sharptail_eel_Bonaire_09.jpg

Papa Bear - you have got to stop with the pictures! I am never going to be able to look at my own and think they are even reasonable ever again! OK - they aren't. UW photo is kickin my butt. Something about taking pics of moving objects, while maintaining proper bouyancy...Saw a bunch of the eels in Cayman fall 2009. Eels are very intersting. Great shot of the shrimp on the anemone! I give - is that a peacock flounder above? The eyes look really bulg-y (if there is such a word) from the angle...Interesting angle, though. I'm going home to go shop for a strobe, I need more light, yeah that's my problem...

Yes it is a Peacock Flounder and they look like regular fish as Juveniles and the older they get their eye migrates over to one side! You see them a lot in Bonaire! A strobe is very important as Motion Blur accrues because of a slower shutter to compensate for low light! One strobe makes a great difference and two doubles that again!
820__MG_0205_Lettice_Leaf_Slug_Klein_Bonaire_09.jpg

Keep working on your skills and the more you dive the better your control skills will get! Think of it as a challenge and you will work harder to achieve! A lot like golf as it is personal!

You do know the shrimp belongs to PhilC?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom