Post your Boast! (Pics of your catch)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

day after THanksgiving in Gulf off Anclote

Attachments

• DSC_0324.jpg
    DSC_0324.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 93
Nice flounder, I Got a 23 inch one Thursday. Got mine fishing. In the winter time they will come in around the shallow wrecks in 40 feet and there will be thousands of them on the bottom. You just unband your bands and leave your shaft in the gun and just stick them. You can put about 10-12 on a shaft at a time before you have to unload. I done that Twice out the Gulf.
Where are you diving and what was the water temp?

Panama City Beach. Depending on which computer you looked at, it was somewhere between 58 and 62 degrees.

This is the Coldest I have seen it this early since the early 80's. It did warm up about 3 degrees on the surface the past week.

I just ordered a bunch of 7 mil full suits and hoods as rental gear for our Dive Charter Business in Clearwater, Florida

Welcome to Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Scuba Diving Clearwater, St.Petersburg, and Tampa Florida - Dive Trip Charter Boat

The local people do not like to dive once the water drops below 80 here. Too bad because as we all know there is always better Vis now and the bigger fish come in shallow then.

You da man, Wayward. :) GO KILL SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Here's some fish from sat when Will, Randy, and I went out, rough start to the day but fun overall

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 296
it was interesting i got to hogs heres a pic of one on the last one i was so exited i let go of my gun :dork2: and lost it luckily another dive boat found it and gave it back

Attachments

• Photo_01.JPG
    Photo_01.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 290

Back
Top Bottom