post whiskey non-dive report 9/8/6-9/9/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hatman0_13

Reaction score
met up with suprbugman, philmonttrek, & brought woody with me to dive the whiskey this friday. dive was exactly as matt ( suprbugman ) described it. crabs galore is putting it mildly. to say the least. woody and myself made the same depth as matt for @ 46 min. stone crab with claws the size of footballs. ( exagerated slightly ) were all over the place. ended the dive and howard ( philmonttrek ) had to head on out so me , woody, & matt went to HOOTERS for some post dive libation in the form of YEUNGLING ( something that matt was kind enough to introduce us to ). enjoyed 2 pitchers of that before we had to part ways. made tenteative plans for sat. morning but me & woody ran into a little blonde headed SATAN with a nack for dishing out the ole hangover from H*** that prevented that from happening.finally rejoined the land of the living after an extended day in the land of the lost around 3:00 p.m. and gave matt a call ( hoping and praying that we weren't black listed ) to appologize for ditching that mornings dive. seemed like all that was for nought as it was raining down here most of the morning & early afternoon. will make it back down soon and stick to the plan a little better. going out for 2 more dives today. more to come........

You guys need adult supervision! Focus, Focus, Focus.... walk away from the blondes they are all evil!

I hope you guys had some good dives today. I had to bail from today's dives due to a night at the Flora-Bama last night. Shoot me a line next time in town.

Guys, Had a great time diving with ya. Remember that you got only enough blood in your body to run one head at a time!
Howard

SuPrBuGmAn:
I hope you guys had some good dives today. I had to bail from today's dives due to a night at the Flora-Bama last night. Shoot me a line next time in town.
you didn't miss anything at all. seaweed was so thick and water so milky vis. was down to @ 2'. we fought through it and dealt with the current as long as we could stand it. (30-40 min.) there was absolutely nothing to see unless you count the flip flop i found under the Caribe docks. we'll probably be back in a couple of weeks. got to tile a shower at my ex's for her and plan to try to get in some more dives. will let you know.

Sounds good, hopefully we'll be back in the warm clear 10-15' of visibility :D

seadoggirl:
You guys need adult supervision! Focus, Focus, Focus....
Understatement of the week!
Rick :D

philmottrek99and02:
Guys, Had a great time diving with ya. Remember that you got only enough blood in your body to run one head at a time!
Howard
had a great time too. i agree with you about the blood. apparently both heads were fighting for control that night. not sure exactly who won but from the way i felt saturday it probably wasn't the thinker.:new_gmorn

seadoggirl:
You guys need adult supervision! Focus, Focus, Focus.... walk away from the blondes they are all evil!
yes and what's worse is that i'm very easily influenced

Back
Top Bottom