post dive report of ogb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOGEY

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had two very good dives with Mark-N today at OGB. We actually found the wall, the wall is actual acement block formation. The bigger the blocks the deeper you go. It is straight out from the walking path. Eventually I think we could have made it to 50 ft or so.

The visibility was almost unlimited and the temp around 55 at 30 ft, so that wasn't bad at all. Didn't see too many lobsters to keep, but many were wlking their ways towards the blocks. So have patiance my little cherubs, they are a commming.

I did learn a couple good lessons. 1. Was how we were to signal each other if the flag were to get tangled in lobster trap line or whatever. The other when I'm walking to or from the dive I'm just a clutz and there is nothing I can do about that. I just have to learn to take my time a little more when wallking on little rocks, and not think about them as much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom