Possible new diving reality TV program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally a reason to join SB.....I was kinda worried when I first noticed this topic.....I thought it’d attract the SB sharks.....they have a way of smelling this kind of stuff from miles away...lol....but anyways way cool... fun to do... and hope it sells soon

Finally got a chance to watch the clip...looks like a lot of fun SeaJay! Cannot wait until it airs, and I hope it finds it's audience quick.

The producers continue to cut and polish the sizzle as they get feedback from the professionals in the industry.

Here's the latest cut:

You'll notice that they've added a bunch of voiceovers that they asked me to do, actually added some scenes and 86'd the entire "party" scene. The whole video seems to be faster-paced, too. Whole video cut down almost 3 minutes.

If it has to do with the South I'm so in!! This is going to be a good one.

Hey, I thought this SeaJay character got banned?!

Damn rednecks... :)

Seajay. Very cool. Looking forward to the series and more chat on the forums.

Thanks y'all. :)

I still like it, looking forward to seeing this on tv soon...hopefully

I think the Mega tooth was in crazy great shape for being underwater all these years. I wonder how many of those I have swam over, not even thinking

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom