Question Poseidon Unisuit Exclusive size chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagauges

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all!

Does anyone have a size chart for older style Unisuit Exclusive suits? For when Poseidon used numbers, not letters like XL.

I want to know the measurments of a size 7 which I believe was the largest standard size for that range of suits? And the largest if there are any?

Have been googling my eyeballs out but can’t find any?

Thanks!

Size 7 is the same as XL. I have seen 8 also, which is XXL. You could get them up to 3XL when they made them. You can still get one today, they are issued to the German navy under the name Leptonix unisuit. They retail for the ridiculous price of 2690 euros.

Thanks!

Yes I was pretty sure a 7 is equal to XL but I need the exact measurements just to be 100% sure. May take a chance on a fairly cheap suit that’s almost 1750 kilometers from me.

Sometimes manufacturers make small adjustments during the lifespan of a product and since I’m not shaped like normal people I try to do my due diligence.

Hmm? Never seen an 8? I’m just getting back in to the game again after a 30 year hiatus and 7 was the largest back then. If memory serves me right?

Best!

You are probably right, the ones I have seen are of newer production date. The sizing does run small, keep that in mind. And I would be pretty sure the zipper is in good condition if you buy the used one.

Back
Top Bottom