Poseidon regulators servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homunculus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all

i'm looking for a reputable Poseidon regulator service. There used to be Bob Thiry who offered this service (which i used several times in the past) but i can't find him in here.

Need servicing my xstream: one 1st stage and two 2nd stage regulators.

If anyone has a positive experience on several occasions with someone specializing in these, please let me know.

Thank you very much

@rsingler, out of Napa Scuba LLC, in CA: a frequent contributor to SB; teaches DIY courses; he's familiar with / certified to service multiple brands, including Poseidon, and is extremely knowledgeable.

While I typically service my own, I did have Robert overhaul one of my older Cyklons, last year or so -- excellent work across the board . . .

@tbone1004 Is a die hard Poseidon user and expert. Send him a PM. He will know who will be the best person to service a Poseidon.

Hi all

i'm looking for a reputable Poseidon regulator service. There used to be Bob Thiry who offered this service (which i used several times in the past) but i can't find him in here.

Need servicing my xstream: one 1st stage and two 2nd stage regulators.

If anyone has a positive experience on several occasions with someone specializing in these, please let me know.

Thank you very much

I DIY most of my stuff but if you're looking for someone to send them to I would talk to @rsingler first. Second call would be to AirTech Scuba in Raleigh NC which is also where the factory trainer for Poseidon USA is located and those guys are legit but even though they're a 4hr drive from me I would probably send them to Rob first.

I have never had any regs done by Robert, but based on the anal retentive nature I gather in his posts. I would guess him to be an excellent choice. I have used AirTech in the past with good results. I would recommend you do NOT send them to a shop in Ann Arbor MI.

Yes, my company, NapaScuba, LLC Is an authorized Poseidon Service Center.
hi Rob, you get the most votes from the community. how do i get info about your pricing and where to mail the items? I have one 1st stage xstream regulator and two 2nd stages xtream. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom